What was your favorite Event

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Misleading and Crowded

Yelp Review 2/16/2011


San Francisco Vintners Market
I frequent wine events at Fort Mason since my office is close by.  The list on the website included 200 or so wineries, some were names I looked for in particular since I'm a big fan of those brands. Didn't find them on the main floor and noticed quite a few empty tables, so either wineries backed out last minute, or the website was misleading.

- Event over sold so I had a hard time getting to all of the wineries.
- All the wines we tried were disappointing, 3rd tier at best.
-Originally had general admission tickets, but after tasting some not-so-great wine,  we assumed the reserve area wines would be much better and were disappointed there as well. The extra amount was not worth it at all and wish I could get a refund.
- Had to stand in the will call line for over 30 minutes and the staff didn't seem to know what they were doing.
- Please, please, *please* invest in decent stemware.
- Would not SF Vintner Market events ever but I guess what do you expect
from a company that has only done two events.

No comments:

Post a Comment